If youpossess good communication skills, motivated and looking for a busy and exciting environment to work in then you should consider applying. Experience is desirable but not essential.
- You must be over 18
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to operate in a fast moving business
- Have good personal standards in terms of customer service and own presentation
- Be a good team player
- Be willing to learn and share knowledge with colleagues
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to provide two referees either job related or character
The jobs will initially cover two shifts between Friday and Sunday where we open Friday/Saturday 8pm till 4am and Sunday Noon till 11pm. There will be opportunities going forward for more hours as we extend opening.
The rate of pay is minimum wage of £6.50 which applies to all staff. wages payable in current week
Applicants must possess
- Relevant experience within this or similar roles
- Possess relevant food hygiene and food safety qualifications
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have high personal standards
- Be flexible in availability to work
- Be over 18 years of age
- The desire to produce good quality food every time
The rate of pay will be subject to experience but above minimum wage
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for or alternatively you can ring The Venue Bar or John on 07544314381 or drop your CVto us either on an email email@example.com or through the door at The Venue Bar.